Liability Insurance

Liability Insurance

As a tradesman you could be self-employed or have a partnership or a limited company with employees.  Whatever the scope of your business, you need Liability Insurance.  Public liability is essential and if you have employees, you will need to effect cover for employers’ liability by law. Ask Church Side Insurance about optional cover for your tools, business equipment and stock.  You should also think about cover for business interruption and personal accident.

You might want cover for:

  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Tools and stock in transit

You may also need cover for:

  • Contractors’ all risks / contract works and plant
  • Legal expenses
  • Personal accident

Would you like to know more about Tradesman Liability Insurance?

Talk to Church Side Insurance today on 01623 650232

Contact us for a liability insurance quote


Comments are closed.