Let Property Insurance

Let Property Insurance

Whether it’s a commercial property, a block of flats or residential lets, you need to protect your property and find an insurance cover that will provide peace of mind when others are occupying it. Speak with Church Side Insurance for more information and what features you need to consider when looking for a policy that will look after your business, from accidental damage, unoccupancy to loss of rent.

You might need cover for:

  • Property
  • Loss of rent
  • Employers’ liability
  • Public liability
  • Legal expenses

Would you like to know more about Let Property Insurance?

Talk to Church Side Insurance today on 01623 650232

Contact us for a property insurance quote


Comments are closed.